FireFTP is a cross-platform and free FTP client for Mozilla Firefox which provides easy and intuitive access to FTP servers. You can upload and download files between your website and computer using this simple Firefox Add-on.
- Secure: SSL/TLS/SFTP support, same encryption used with online banking and shopping
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux
- Synchronization which allow user to keep directories in sync while navigating
- Compare directory and sub-directories content
- International: Available in over 20 languages
- UTF8 and just about any other character encoding supported
- Automatic reconnect and resuming of transfers
- Timestamp Synchronization
- Proxy and FXP support
- Seamless integration with Mozilla Firefox
You can easily download and use the program right away. It is a Firefox Add-on. It is a bit different from standalone application regarding to installation. After installation, you can access the program by going to Tool menu on Firefox and then select FireFTP. You need Firefox to install and use FireFTP.
AceFTP Freeware Review
AceFTP Freeware is a free version FTP client software program developed by Visicom Media Inc. It provides you the solution for transferring files over the Internet. This freeware version provides you essential feature for FTP client. This company also offers Pro edition which have more features regarding to security, file transferring, action toolbar and site profile options.
AceFTP Freeware work fine for basic users who don’t need secure and confidential file transfer (SSL & SSH protocol). With simple and easy to use drag-and-drop interface, you can easily transfer your files and folders between your website and computer. It enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously.
AceFTP Freeware Highlight Features
- Simplify management of local and remote files through a dual-plane interface
- File Transfer Scheduler to automate your transfers
- Schedule transfers to occur on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis
- Preview local and remote HTML and image files using the built-in viewer
- Add or remove icons from any toolbar
- Use scripts to program the execution of transfers
- Conduct server-to-server file transfers
- Perform local-to-local file transfers
- Open several FTP sites simultaneously
- Execute multiple file transfers concurrently
- Resume interrupted transfers
- Set maximum download and upload speeds
- Import FTP site connections from other FTP clients
- Firewall and Network Support
After installation, the program requires registration code to use on an unlimited basis. Without registration code, you can use it for 30 days. You can register online with Visicom Media. The registration is free. Upon registering we will immediately e-mail you your free personal registration code.