Imagine Pro Suite is a photo based exterior, interior and landscape design software solution from Visual Applications, Inc. This design program is designed homeowner rather than an architect or contractor. It allows you to design your landscape, exterior and interior from your real house photo. The program is designed for non technical user, there is no prior CAD experience needed to utilize all the features within the software.
You can start your landscape design by using a photograph of your home; select any plant you wish from the plant library and it appears on your picture in a new layer. You can resize or move the plant to anywhere you want or deleted it if you don’t like it. The software also includes build-in step by step video training tutorials such as placing furniture in a room, how to make objects scale to home measurements with AutoScale, remove unwanted objects from your photo and more.
The program may not right for user who what 3D design features. However, the program is simple for homeowner. The trial version of Imagine Pro is not available, but there is a free version call SHOWOFF Virtual Designer, you can download and have a try. The free edition has several features of Imagine Pro. Anyway, you can try and see whether it is right for you or not.
Highlight Feature of Imagine Pro
- Photo-Based Design Software
- Save Project-Save as many projects as you would like
- Project estimates and material list
- Shopping list provides all materials used in the project
- Create your own image database library
- Sample landscapes included
- Unlimited Undo
- Integrated Picture Editor-spray on any type of pattern
- Decks- including design, and material lists
- Search image database easily
- Video tutorial
- System Requirement
- CPU: Intel Pentium, Celeron, Xeon, and Centrino or AMD, Athlon, Duron and Opteron Processor
- Platform: Windows 98, XP, Vista
- RAM: 64MB
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB or larger
- Display: 800 X 600
- CD-ROM Drive
- VGA: 4MB or larger for video card