When we talk about data recovery software, Recover Data is one of them. Recovery Data is developed by Data Recovery Company. The company offers data recovery software solution for multiple platforms as separate packages: Recover Data for FAT & NTFS is for Windows operating system; Recover Data for Mac is for Macintosh platform, Recover Data for Linux and Recover Data for Novell.
With the software, user can recover lost, deleted, formatted data from corrupted, destroyed or damaged file system or partition on both FAT and NTFS. When user launched the program, Recover Data will provide step by step instruction for recovering process. This program also has useful search function which allow user to find files for recovering much faster based on type, date, size, name, extension, include deleted file or exclude or online deleted file and so on.
You can find out more on what developer say as well as what other people say about Recover Data software in the following section:
Recover Data Software Highlight Key Features From Publisher
The following are some highlight features which show you what Recover Data Software can do from the Publisher:
- Supports to recover windows partition from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5 file systems
- Restore lost files/folders even after using Shift + Del key or emptying Recycle Bin
- Data Recovery from missing/lost partition or formatted partition
- Recover data even if the data is unrecognizable by the Windows
- Recover Windows files from bad sectors in the storage media
- Restore files & folders with long file name
- Supports IDE, EIDE, SCSI, SATA, USB and ZIP drives
- Save Using File Filter feature – To recover specific files with specific extensions
- Load Log & Save Log feature – To resume data recovery process later & to save time
To add more useful information for other users, if you ever experience using the Recover Data Software before, you can write a short review about your experiences with software and share it with us.